- faux leather biker jacket: H&M
- grey pleated bow top: unbranded
- cherry red full midi skirt: unbranded
- black felt floppy hat: unbranded
- President platform heels: Asos
- black vintage slingbag (worn as clutch): Yves Saint Laurent
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo
When I paired this super-feminine full skirt with my edgy leather jacket, it does kind of look like tough girl meets vintage ladylike, doesn't it? Even though I have to admit that I can barely breath in this skirt (they didn't have larger size, DAMMIT!), I really love this skirt. Haha. I also happen to wait these shoes for freakin two months so good job Asos for made me feeling it's worth to wait. And thanks to H&M that I've also found my uniform aka a faux leather biker jacket and I could rest my vintage genuine leather one for some time!