- forest green long sleeves slit dress: c/o MartofChina
- floral lightweight coat: Primark (similar here)
- black beret hat: Ebay (similar here)
- 120 denier black tights: Asos (similar here)
- Awake wedge ankle boots: Asos (similar here and here)
- dolly croc flap bag: New Look @ Asos (similar here)
When I received the dress, it's a bit different from what I pictured in my head and the slit slightly makes me think 'should I wear trousers/jeans?' but I thankfully decided to go with opaque black tights (which is completely not sheer at all) so it wouldn't look a bit hideous for my figure. Paired it with my spring printed trench to give the outfit a twist, plus my everyday bag and my trusty boots. Off we go!
It's nearly weekend again! Hope you're having a wonderful one! xx