there goes my outfit
a rat like me.March 26, 2009
plaid flannel shirt: thrift store (not shown) hotpants: eat347 (local clothing store) black tights: random store holey fring...
- plaid flannel shirt: thrift store
- (not shown) hotpants: eat347 (local clothing store)
- black tights: random store
- holey fringe shawl: mom's closet
- black skinny belt: ITC Mangga Dua
- suede brown ankle boots: thrift store
- black suede drawstring bag: vintage
Other old pics. Another work-outfit. Mix of brown and black. And it came like this because my deep love to natural color and sometimes it works well =]
I wore this when I had a photo shoot with my work-mates. I just took their pics wearing my hand-made clothes that I sell on my friend's shop.
I love this flannel shirt a lot. It’s thick and warm and I got it at thrift store for about less than $1! Although I had to alter it first to fit my size. I also love the color too.
So, I decided to wore black tights (I was about to wear black skinny jeans or leggings) to make my legs look skinnier. Hahahaha. And I added the black skinny belt to make a proportional waist-look (errgghh.. what am I talking about?). Okay. Let’s make it simple. That’s all then =D
Errr… I looked so tired here. Whatever. Please ignore my face.
follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia