there goes my outfit
teaser.June 24, 2009
black latex collared jacket (worn as shirt): somewhere in closet ...
- black latex collared jacket (worn as shirt): somewhere in closet
- black loose ts: Body & Soul
- bowy high-waisted skirt: home-made
- black beret hat: ebay
- diy acid wash tubular shawl: cut it from thrifted top and bleached it myself
- metallic three straps heels: Chrysalis
- metallic and silver handbag: Every for Invictus (local clothing store)
I felt so sleepy this morning. Thanks God, I didn't pass out. Hahaha =P
Well, this is what I wore to work today. I have this ugly latex jacket since like 8-9 years ago. Wewww. I don't even remember where I got this jacket. The shape is too usual (front zippered with shirt-like collar) but the material doesn't look that cheapo. In this outfit, I folded the collar inside and tucked it in my skirt. Hid the zippers too, so it looks like latex shirt (ehh.. I guess =P).
And the mini tubular shawl is one of my bleaching project few months ago. Cut it from this thrifted ombre tank top and bleached it =D
Oh and this is my other way to wear the beret hat ;D
follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia