there goes my outfit
tonight (we need a lover).June 01, 2009
black leather biker jacket: vintage Wilson's ...
- black leather biker jacket: vintage Wilson's
- black loose ts: Body & Soul
- abstract blueish skirt: Forever 21
- vintage bowler hat: Saks Fifth Avenue
- semi sheer black tights: Sox Gallery
- navy blue candy socks: Sox Gallery
- a tie worn as bow-belt: somewhere in closet
- black strap sling-back heels: Chrysalis
- black vintage slingbag: Yves Saint Laurent
This is what I wore on Saturday night and I just have time to post it now.
Atm, the ‘magic’ tie became a bow-belt. Yeah. And I wore navy blue socks with sheer tights (both are from Sox Gallery) and strappy heels which I love =D
But, today is different. I didn’t take pictures at work like usual. And I never did a night photo shoot before but I got a better camera so the results don’t look as crap as if I use my cam. Hehe.
Anyway, the flu is going better now. I think I’ll get some ice cream tomorrow. I can’t resist.. Hahaha..
follow on lookbook
follow on chictopia