- black mesh cardigan: thrift store
- black simple dress: Bloop Relaxing
- black paisley skirt: Miss Selfridge
- purple beanie: Forever 21
- black tie (worn as asymmetric bow belt): somewhere in closet
- black tights: random store
- lace peep-toe wedges: Miint
- shiny slouchy bag: Flashy
The first four pictures were taken when I played with sun flares after raining. The way the light hit half-side of me was totally cheerful, don't you think? It's dominant-black outfit but it looked so brown-ish, yeah? I wore the skirt on my upper waist so the dress could peep out and created layering illusion. And I know that I'm over-wearing this bag and these shoes. Duh.
Oh, for those who asked about the software I used for the photos on my previous post, I use Nik Color Effect 3.0. It's a plug-in software for Adobe Photoshop and it's from Nikon. I used it to edit these pictures, too. See the purple shade on the wall? =D
Anyway, I can't wait to see Camera Obscura on March 21st! Wohoooooooooooooooo..