rise and shine there goes my outfit
crackity jones.June 14, 2010
dark brown long knit cardigan: D'loops (local clothing store) yellow mini tiered dress worn as to p: Friday to Sunday rust s...
- dark brown long knit cardigan: D'loops (local clothing store)
- yellow mini tiered dress worn as top: Friday to Sunday
- rust suede leather shorts: vintage
- leopard ribbon: random crafts store
- dark chocolate leather belt: vintage
- leopard bow necklace: local boutique
- slouchy tan boots: vintage
- duo-tone leather tote bag: Flashy
I feel very very terrible these days. Not that much different from 'pathetic', to be honest. I was sick for couple days. I missed my exam. I still have tons of work to do. AND I shouldn't complain about everything here. I'm sorry =/
But I certainly do not feel mellow yellow, like my outfit. Hahaha. Please ignore my necklace position on the first photo. That's my best shot without odd smirk on my face.
Oh yeah, this is my favorite bag at the moment because I keep wearing it over and over again. Noted.
Chic a peek on Chictopia
Well well at least I have good news to share. I'm featured in Who What Wear's June Style Stalker! WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm so excited! xD
Yes, I'm the one with blue jacket and it's from this post. Check out the feature here =D
ps. congrats to Rachel from These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends. Your comment stands out for me and the black lace vest from my latest ShopDixi giveaway is all yours, love! xx
spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest