- nude sheer shirt: c/o Auburn & Ginger
- white sheer pleated skirt: c/o Auburn & Ginger
- brown bandeau: somewhere in my closet
- bow boater hat: random shop
- two-tone brogues: Amanda Janes
- nude croc satchel bag: c/o Minimal
Finally an outfit post! Do I look very much chubbier? Excuse the blurry pictures, please. My "personal photographer" still need to join a photography course and we were very much in hurry because it's getting too dark and finally raining!
I see sheer-everything on almost every runway show. It's a must have for anyone who lives in tropical country. When my new sponsor Auburn & Ginger sent me these goodies, I was excited of the perfect amount of sheerness, the color, and the timeless yet trendy feel.
And I finally fall in love with these cheap brogues. You won't believe that I only paid $20 for these beauties! They're actually a size smaller than my actual size (for this brand) but I can't help not to buy them because they are just... PERFECT!
One more thing, check out my feature on Forever 21: The Skinny Blog!