- charcoal long blazer: mom's closet
- nude peterpan-collar shirt: vintage
- brown baggy corduroy pants: Zara
- brown floppy hat: Pull & Bear
- chocolate cream polkadot scarf: Thyo Pernik
- tan leather belt: Zara
- two-tone brogues: Amanda Janes
- two-tone faux leather bag: Flashy
An only outfit post from my quick getaway in cold-n-fresh mountainous air and hilly roads. I need more vacation like this very soon. The longer, the better.
My wardrobe staple for comfy outfit: baggy pants and brogues. Snagged my mom's old coat-lookalike from her closet for windy weather. Oh, how I miss that breezy moment...