- chiffon abstract blouse: thrift store
- jade green bow top: New Look
- mustard patterned skirt: gift
- tan leather belt: Zara
- mustard ankle strap wedges: c/o Milanoo
- mustard beaded bag worn as clutch: vintage
December = Christmas = too many sales. How can we survive from all of these?
I finally got mustard-colored shoes! Yaayyy! So happy! And I'm glad that I fit my old fave skirt again. Playing with colors is like my 'thing' now, don't you see? Styled my hair a bit different than my usual side braid, too.
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! xx