short-sleeved sequin cardigan : Topshop scalloped peterpan top : Primark dusty rose suede s...
navy heart-printed blouse : Primark rust paperbag shorts : Topshop black tank top (as inn...
- navy heart-printed blouse: Primark
- rust paperbag shorts: Topshop
- black tank top (as inner): New Look
- nude wooden wedge platform sandal: c/o Chicnova
- brown belted slingbag: vintage
I really am getting much better and better. Medical surgery is traumatic for me with all the bright lamps and doctors' masks but the doctor said I have a quite rapid recovery time. I hope things will aaaaaaall get better from now on!
source Found this and I know I need to post this. The #39 issue (April-May 2012) of R...
Found this and I know I need to post this. The #39 issue (April-May 2012) of Russh featured a lengthy Jessica Stam punk-rock portfolio edited by Stevie Dance and photographed by Will Davidson. Freaking rebelliously gorgeous. That Slayer shirt is surely DOPE.
spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest
acid-wash cropped cut-out sweater : Topshop black swallow long shirt : Miss Selfridge ac...
- acid-wash cropped cut-out sweater: Topshop
- black swallow long shirt: Miss Selfridge
- acid-wash leggings: Primark
- unisex acetate full frame eyeglasses: c/o Firmoo
- lace peep-toe wedges: Miint
- black tiny backpack: vintage
Hey guys, sorry for not posting for like... a month? Hard-to-do priority always follow the difficulty. I have an excuse, though. A good one. Hehe. About to post this couple weeks ago but I was hospitalized (I seriously felt like I was dying...) for about a week and it was the most painful week I've ever been through in my life. I'm now transforming into the laziest walrus (the ugly one!) back home. I walk like the Hunchback of Notre-Dame and I can't even sneeze, laugh, and cough properly. It's the worst thing eveeeeer. Boy... Send me some love (and luck!) for the recovery time, will ya? :)