- black tweed jacket: Uptown Girl
- tulip-printed peterpan collar top: Topshop
- candy color cotton skirt in green: c/o Wholesale Orders
- black suede flats with golden trim: c/o Chicnova
- vintage black sling bag: Yves Saint Laurent
One more resolution: discover more of new music, watch more old movies, and read more books. With my tiring daily routine, one of each a week is all I can ask for...
It's very easy peasy simple look but a bit polished with Chanel-esque tweed jacket and a fancy vintage bag. This top is one of my daily pieces that I wear over and over again and I finally feature it on the blog. The tiered sleeves simply add the joyfulness. As for the skirt, it's shorter than I expected but the jersey fabric makes it quite comfy. And I finally found a perfect pair of go-to loafers!
ps. If I didn't edit the tone of the photos, I'd look extremely pale. Blame the super bright sun. My slanted-eyes say everything...