- dark brown long cardigan: D'loops
- dark brown polkadot dress: vintage
- tan leather belt: Zara
- sweet heart shaped cut out hat: c/o Oasap
- bow wedge ankle boots in light brown: c/o Milanoo
- duo-tone granny bag: Screamous
2013 is quite good so far. I have a resolution to bake more cakes this year. Guess I'll start with buying new appliances since I think I've lost everything...
Going brownish today. Earth tones always captivate me for their natural feeling. This dress is very old and used to be my fave. The thick velvety fabric is suitable for fall/winter which sadly we don't have here. Haha. And oh, bow on the boots! Yes, you really got me! Surprisingly very comfy and as Nancy Sinatra said: "These boots are made for walking..."