in the musicals rise and shine teenvogue there goes my outfit
perfect day.October 30, 2013
brown tiny dot suede blazer : vintage lace-collared floral shirt dress : c/o Choies cu...
- brown tiny dot suede blazer: vintage
- lace-collared floral shirt dress: c/o Choies
- cut out heart floppy hat: Oasis @ Asos
- dark brown belt: random store
- gold curly initial necklace: c/o Onecklace
- mustard ankle strap wedges: c/o Milanoo
- three-tone leather satchel bag: Primark
Here we go again! A slightly longer silence mode than I expected but you know.. I happened to be...... busy. Yeah, right.
Choies sent me this lovely dress and I couldn't be happier to get this in my hands. Perfect dress for afternoon stroll or day picnic! I'm all about earth-tones and fall colors so mixing some shades of brown is a piece of cake to me :)
So sad to hear about Lou Reed's passing. The Velvet Underground is one of my major influences. I hope Lou Reed is jamming with Ray Manzarek (who passed away in May this year, too) in some psychedelic trip of an afterlife. This is one of my fave songs for you to hear :)
Oh, check out my feature for Your Next Dress (Best-Dressed Blogger September 2013)! Wishing y'all a pretty much blissful week! xx
spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest