two-tone colorblock loose tee : Topshop cat pattern black chiffon skirt : c/o Choies brown floppy hat : Pull & Bear Awake wed...
it's finally time for GREAT GIVEAWAY ! Yay for Spring and Easter time! Two of you could win secret gift + $50 coupon code from Choies...
Yay for Spring and Easter time! Two of you could win secret gift + $50 coupon code from Choies!
3. Visit Choies, register with correct shipping address and leave a comment with a link of your favorite item in the store.
4. Don't forget your contact details (name and email).
Vividress cable knit cardigan in camel : c/o Jamy heart print dress : Vero Moda @ Asos straw hat with gold band: gift Tan Line Pa...
- Vividress cable knit cardigan in camel: c/o Jamy
- heart print dress: Vero Moda @ Asos
- straw hat with gold band: gift
- Tan Line Pattern wedges: c/o Shoecorner
- unspecified shape grommets distressed bag: c/o Milanoo
I wish I had more time to reply your comments and do blogwalking. It's been such a long time... I will really really try my best :)
Have a great week, awesome people! xx
batwing geometric cardigan : c/o Sheinside wrinkled black dress : Body & Soul purple knit beanie hat : Forever 21 black leathe...
- batwing geometric cardigan: c/o Sheinside
- wrinkled black dress: Body & Soul
- purple knit beanie hat: Forever 21
- black leather ankle boots: Topshop
- Pinkbanana brown faux leather bag: c/o Jamy
tribal jersey blazer : Forever 21 green longsleeve high-collared shirt : c/o Choies studded faux leather skirt : Hearts & Bow...
- tribal jersey blazer: Forever 21
- green longsleeve high-collared shirt: c/o Choies
- studded faux leather skirt: Hearts & Bows @ Asos
- black wide-brim trilby hat: Topshop
- sheer peace sign tights: Asos
- Awake wedge ankle boots: Asos
- dolly croc flap bag: New Look
Cut my hair a few inches and felt so relieved about it. My head feels so much lighter and the frizzy curls are gone :D
These peace tights (hippie-child at heart, no?), the faux leather skirt (with fierce studded detail on the waistband!), and the croc satchel are my last month purchases from Asos. Gosh... I love that site. I mean, I could find tons of things I'd like and drooling over everything. Haha. I also received this green shirt from Choies that I know I'd wear over and over again. Great material and comfy enough for everything from picking up groceries or karaoke night with some friends :)
Wishing y'all a great weekend! xx
spread your love: bloglovin / facebook / twitter / instagram / lookbook / chictopia / pinterest
brown oversized blazer : vintage wine red floral dress : vintage tan leather belt : Zara brown floppy hat : Pull & Bear Agat...
- brown oversized blazer: vintage
- wine red floral dress: vintage
- tan leather belt: Zara
- brown floppy hat: Pull & Bear
- Agatha chelsea ankle boots: Asos
- crany leather bag: c/o Hompilaa
My feet are very much comfortable being in these booties (they're very easy to slip in and slip off!) and I'm thinking about getting a similar pair :)