April 04, 2013
geo-printed metallic blazer : vintage jade green pussybow blouse : New Look dual-tone floaty accordion skirt : Topshop teal polkad...
- geo-printed metallic blazer: vintage
- jade green pussybow blouse: New Look
- dual-tone floaty accordion skirt: Topshop
- teal polkadot scarf (worn as headband): random store
- sparkly glitter socks: gift
- black patent oxford chunky heels: Forever 21
- black tiny fake studded purse: Topshop
What? My hair is getting longer again in just few days? Hmmm... Naaah. It's just a photo series from weeks ago. One of a few last shoots that I took with my long-term blog-photographer aka my dear friend, Guruh. He's single, by the way (he asked me to type this! :P). He was back to his hometown for good and I'm currently being photographer-less. Sad life for a blogger, eh?
Anyway, this blazer is one of my best buys in 2012. It's vintage, super affordable price, and comes with sumptuous geometric print. The turn-off point is just the weird cutting on the sleeve so I might have it fixed by my tailor later. I usually like to dress in monochrome tone or matchy-matchy color with a hint of eclectic. Jade green and teal pieces currently rock my wardrobe hence I will leave more spaces in the closet for their friends to come :)